The use of this website including use through an electronic agent, is subject to the Terms & Conditions of use set out below. By using this website the user agrees and is deemed to have agreed to observe all Terms & Conditions of use, including any other policies which may appear elsewhere on this website. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms & Conditions then further use of the website is prohibited.
“website owner” and/or “we” means Chimera Systems (Pty) Ltd
“user” means any person accessing any part of the website and includes members
“this website” and/or “the website” means the Chimera Systems website: www.chimerasystems.co.za and all sub pages thereof excluding links to external sites
“ECT Act” means the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act 25 of 2002
Conditions of use:
- Use of this website and the online services is entirely at the user’s own risk. The user assumes full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from the use of this site and the user’s reliance on information contained on it.
- All information on this site is only intended to provide the user with general information about Chimera Systems and its products and services.
Amendments to content:
- All information regarding the products and services including information in respect of the Terms & Conditions or any other matters, is subject to change without notice. These changes include prices and rates set out in this website.
- Users acknowledge that it is their responsibility to familiarise themselves with any amendment or alteration affected.
- This website in its entirety, including texts, images, links, downloads and coding, is provided “as is” and “as available”. The website owner makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the correctness or suitability or either the website or the information contained in it.
- Subject to chapter VII of the ECT Act, in no event will the website owner, its officers, or employees be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential whatsoever relating to the user’s use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or the user’s inability to use this site or the online services, whether such damages arose out of contract, or delict or otherwise and regardless of whether Chimera Systems was expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Subject to chapter VII of the ECT Act, and to the fullest extent possible under the applicable law, the website owner disclaims all responsibility or liability for: Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, off-line situation or other failure of the site or online services. Any loss or damage with regard to the users data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of the website, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on the website or third party systems; programming defects.
- This website may make use of the services of other third party organisations to provide information on this site. Chimera Systems has no control over the third party information and makes no representations or warranties of any nature as to its accuracy, appropriateness or correctness. We will not be directly or indirectly liable for any damages that may arise from the user’s reliance on this website.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the website owner, its officers, or employees from any demand, action or application or other proceedings, including for attorneys fees and related costs such as tracing fees, made by any third party and arising out of or in connection with the users use of this website, or any of the services offered through this website in any manner, including but not limited to the provision of content.
- Users agree that they will be irrevocably bound by the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website. They will provide full and accurate information. It is the user’s responsibility to check and update information pertaining to their user account. On registration they will provide a username and password. Registration is for a single user and a subscriber’s username and password cannot be shared with any other person. Users further undertake not to impersonate any other person or use a false or unauthorised name so as to create a false identity and/or e-mail address or to misrepresent the origin or identity of any communications. Users agree not to make available or upload files that contain software or any other material not owned or licensed to the subscriber. Users also agree not to make use of the website to collect, harvest or otherwise obtain personal information relating to other users or subscribers.
- Copyright in all information, logos, images, source codes and other original material contained in this website, which is not attributed to a third party, is held by or licensed to the website owner.
- Any reproduction must acknowledge this website as the source of the information in a proper copyright notice.
- Users wishing to utilise content for their own commercial purposes may only doing so with the prior written permission of the website owner.
- The User’s attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the Internet, including e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. The User is therefore discouraged from transmitting to the website or website owner any information that may be confidential, proprietary, or sensitive. The User shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will the website owner be liable for any loss, harm, or damage suffered by the User as a result thereof.
- Any unsolicited information or material sent to the website or website owner will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the website owner.
Information required in terms of the ECT Act paragraph 43:
Website owner: Chimera Systems (Pty) Ltd Registration number: 2015/224356/07 Directors: DJ Scott, GK de Villiers Contact number: (+27) 81 354 4524 Owner’s Address for any legal notices: 33 Stella, rd Plumstead, Cape Town, 7800